20 Bible Verses to Comfort the Hurting

You need comfort now. Perhaps you have had some life circum- stance that has caused such hurt that you do not know where to turn. Do not fear; you can have comfort which comes from the Holy Spirit — He is called the Comforter and He gives peace and healing to your hurting heart. The Comforter is with us from the moment we believe that Jesus died on the cross to pay our  penalty for sin (Eph 1:12-14). You can rest in the strength of the Holy Spirit, and have comfort that is unspeakable and delightful.  The Bible has so much to say about the promise of comfort and peace. I pray that you find your comfort in the truth that these twenty Bible verses to comfort the hurting offer.

Psalms 55:22 Cast your burden on the LORD, and he will sustain you; he will never permit the righteous to be moved.

His Arms Hold the Universe, Let Him Hold You

Psalms 9:9 The LORD is a stronghold for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Psalms 27:4-5 One thing have I asked of the LORD, that will I seek after: that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to inquire in his temple. For he will hide me in his shelter in the day of trouble; he will conceal me under the cover of his tent; he will lift me high upon a rock.

Psalms 46:1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble.

1 Peter 5:6-7 (KJV) Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that he may exalt you in due time: Casting all your care upon him; for he careth for you.

God Knows Your Hurt, He Will Not Ignore Your Need

Bible Verses to Comfort the Hurting

Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes in the morning

Psalms 22:24 For he has not despised or abhorred the affliction of the afflicted, and he has not hidden his face from him, but has heard, when he cried to him.

Psalms 56:8 You have kept count of my tossings; put my tears in your bottle. Are they not in your book?

Psalms 116:1-2 I love the LORD, because he has heard my voice and my pleas for mercy. Because he inclined his ear to me, therefore I will call on him as long as I live.

Jeremiah 29:11 (KJV) For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Nahum 1:7 The LORD is good, a stronghold in the day of trouble; he knows those who take refuge in him.

Comfort is a Bible Promise

Psalms 119:48-52 I will lift up my hands toward your commandments, which I love, and I will meditate on your statutes. Remember your word to your servant, in which you have made me hope. This is my comfort in my affliction, that your promise gives me life. The insolent utterly deride me, but I do not turn away from your law. When I think of your rules from of old, I take comfort, O LORD.

Lamentations 3:31-32 For the Lord will not  cast off forever, but, though he cause grief, he will have compassion according to the abundance of his steadfast love; for he does not willingly afflict or grieve the children of men.

John 14:16-18 And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Helper, to be with you forever, even the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees him nor knows him. You know him, for he dwells with you and will be in you.”I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you…”

John 14:26-27 But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, he will teach you all things and bring to your remembrance all that I have said to you. Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid.

Good News! Your Hurting is Only Temporary

Lamentations 3:22-23 (KJV) It is of the LORD’s mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not. They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Psalms 30:5 Weeping may tarry for the night, but joy comes with the morning.

Psalms 71:20-21 You who have made me see many troubles and calamities will revive me again; from the depths of the earth you will bring me up again. You will increase my greatness and comfort me again.

John 16:22 So also you have sorrow now, but I will see you again, and your hearts will rejoice, and no one will take your joy from you. (Jesus’ words)

2 Corinthians 5:17 Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.

Revelation 21:5  And he who was seated on the throne said, “Behold, I am making all things new.” Also he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.”

Christian Quotes About Comfort

“Thanks be to God, not–only for ‘rivers of endless joys above, but for ‘rills of comfort here below.’ ”  ~ Adoniram Judson

“Comfort and prosperity have never enriched the world as much as adversity has.”  ~ Billy Graham

“If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair.”  ~C. S. Lewis

“We act as though comfort and luxury were the chief requirements of life, when all that we need to make us really happy is something to be enthusiastic about.” ~ Charles Kingsley

“The whole world appears to me like a huge vacuum, a vast empty space, whence nothing desirable, or at least satisfactory, can possibly be derived; and I long daily to die more and more to it; even though I obtain not that comfort from spiritual things which I earnestly desire.”  ~ David Brainerd

Sources:

The Holy Bible, King James Version

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version

Youtube.com “Arms That Hold the Universe” by 33Miles

Image: worradmu / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Patrocenia C. Sicnawa October 5, 2011 at 9:22 pm

God is good!

Pam Williams October 5, 2011 at 9:27 pm

AMEN!

Reagan February 4, 2012 at 3:47 pm

If you are taking the time to read this, thank you. And no, i’m not about to ask you to read my blog or buy my stuff or whatever… I am here to talk about the only truly important thing that there is to talk about; and that is Jesus Christ. Always believe… even when you are alone He is there to comfort you, to tell you the directions for the road of Righteousness. He is a lamp under my feet and a light unto my path, and it’s sad to see such a gereration grow up in a hate filled world, but with God by your side he will take all of the pain to come away. He loves us. He loves us. He loves us. He loves the man sitting in the jail cell, drunk. He loves the girl being suspended from school. He loves the lady who sleeps on the road. He loves everyone. And believe me, by praying and believing, you are doing a greatfully holy thing. Please don’t give up. Don’t fade away. Don’t forget. Jesus shocked the waves.

Pam February 5, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Praise God for you Reagan! Thank you for encouraging our readers in this way. I pray God blesses you abundantly for being so compassionate and caring.

Val February 23, 2012 at 8:51 pm

Amen God bless you. I recieve the word. Amen

Bridget May 29, 2012 at 6:24 pm

Tx Regan on ur post! The lord is my light..thank u 4 u words they’ve healed my pain tx

Yoly June 6, 2012 at 10:41 pm

Amen Reagan! Glory be to God. I agree with you and thank you for taking the time to share your faith and encourage others, like myself. I happened to be searching for scripture of how God comforts us when we are sad as I am currently facing some trials, and came across this site. I don’t know how I would get through this if not for God’s love, mercy and grace and the support of my sisters and brothers in Christ. Yes, it is a very ugly world out there and it’s going to get uglier. As one Pastor on t.v. put it: “Back alley sin is now strutting down Main Street” which is unfortunately so true. We all need to be mindful of not allowing things of the “world” to become distractions and remove our focus from the real prize, our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. God bless.

DuWayne July 16, 2012 at 9:58 am

Reagan, I thank God for you! As a Pastor, Its so comforting knowing that there are still christians on the battle field proclaiming the word of GOD. I to was being lazy today and needed scriptures of comfort and was taken by reading your post. Sometimes in life people think that being a pastor, you aren’t suppose to hurt or feel sad, but I thank you for encouraging me on this day! I pray that the favor of God will be forever upon your life and everything you touch will be blessed. Thank you and be forever blessed!

moso January 8, 2013 at 3:21 pm

Praise the Lord, He is good all the times. He doesnt hate, but He loves. Thanks Reegan by reading what you have written my spirit is fulfilled.

anne jared January 23, 2013 at 3:36 am

thanks alot reagan, i really need prayers at this trying moments of my life… am so stressed and heart broken.

Milagros Rivera February 27, 2012 at 2:46 pm

This site was sent to me by my beautiful daughter in law. She recognize my pain at this time and felt the need to help by telling me to visit this webite. Would like to say at this time that I receive your words. It was what I needed. In Jesus Name everything will be ok… Amen , Amen

Pam February 27, 2012 at 8:32 pm

Hello Milagros Rivera, I am touched that you have been helped by these words. The Word of God is so powerful and sustaining. I pray that you rest in Your Father’s arms and let Him help you through whatever trial that you face at this time. You have a beautiful daughter in law indeed! Come back and visit anytime. We love hearing from our readers and are honored to be used of God for His glory in this way.

Wayne Beardsley August 20, 2012 at 5:27 pm

very true, his arms are the safest place to be, i know that because my last two girlfriends have both broken me in half with what they have done, and not feeling as strongly as i did.. i thought there arms were the warmest, safest, loveliest places to be but it took me being extremely depressed over them and at a complete dead end to realise Gods arms were much more comforting..now even though im looking for a new girlfriend, never again will i put her ahead of God as humans can be unfaithful and heartbreaking, Jesus will never be either of these things

Besumbu motuba October 14, 2012 at 8:23 pm

thank you my brother in christ for you bringing me in the shadow of comfort who is our GOD the most high may He bless and bless the work of reagean

Maria April 10, 2012 at 11:52 am

Thanks l lot for the comforting words of Jesus
I need your prayers please

Tebogo March 10, 2012 at 1:45 pm

I belive in Jesus Christ, and I believe in God, I heard the word and I don’t want anything except Jesus Christ.

Pamela Rose Williams April 11, 2012 at 8:42 am

Amen! Tebogo

Jessica March 26, 2012 at 4:37 am

I’m a single mother of a beautiful baby boy. It hurts knowing that I tried but he don’t want to, so reading all these scriptures heals my pain softly… I’m

Pamela Rose Williams April 11, 2012 at 8:44 am

Hi Jessica, I am praying that your pain goes away so that you can enjoy your beautiful baby.

maria April 10, 2012 at 11:56 am

I did receive comfort from the word of God
I need more prayers

Pamela Rose Williams June 19, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Hi Maria, I am still praying for you … that God’s word continues to invade your heart and bring you nothing but true comfort, peace and joy.

Josh April 10, 2012 at 8:13 pm

I prayed for you Maria. Thanks for visiting and commenting.

maria April 11, 2012 at 10:22 am

Thanks a lot Josh. May God bless you in abundance. Do please continue to pray

B G Drake April 18, 2012 at 2:36 am

The strength found in the Bible is the Holy Spirit Himself comforting us through His word. What a wonderful treasure. Gift of God without measure. Why be discouraged when God is with us and will help us if we trust in Him. Give Him time, He will make a way when we call on His holy and mighty name. -B.G.Drake

Pamela Rose Williams June 19, 2012 at 1:11 pm

AMEN & AMEN!

Matt April 23, 2012 at 11:39 am

I am only 15, but reading this has always helped me through thick and thin. Maybe it’s weird that I’m so into God to some people, but I don’t care. It makes me happy. Amen.

Pamela Rose Williams June 19, 2012 at 1:10 pm

Praise God that you can think this way Matt and at such a young age! Real joy comes only from God as part of the fruit of the Spirit (Gal 5:22-25). Perhaps this is why you are so happy! It is not weird at all son, people who think this just do not know the joy of a relationship with Jesus. Thanks for stopping by.

jonny mapumbi June 2, 2012 at 5:35 pm

Dear Christian, i need your support and help . i use to attended the church called UCKG and they have what the call compaign of israel but i couldn’t believe it because the Pastor said to christians to sell their belongings to give to the church then God will bless them 3 times and give their hairs to take to mount sanai. i spoke to the PASTOR why should i give my hairs so my life can change ,is there any quotes in bible where Jesus asked chritians hairs to perform miracle. the PASTOR told me leave his church and i will never prosper in my life but rebuke and biind. what should i do to fight this guy because he keeps and attack me spiritulaly. plz i need your help.

Pamela Rose Williams June 19, 2012 at 1:06 pm

Hello jonny mapumbi, you should leave that church if you have not already done so. Do not trust a man who calls himself a pastor and then tries to manipulate you into giving everything to him. We have written some great articles about wolves in sheep’s clothing, you may read them at these links:

B G DRAQKE June 20, 2012 at 10:07 pm

THERE ARE SO MANY KOOKS AND CHARLTONS OUT THERE NOT THAT THIS HAS TO BE PRECISELY THE TIME JESUS SPOKE ABOUT IN MATTHEW 24 CONCERNING FALSE PROOHETS. MEN ARE CALLING THEMSELVES APOSTLES WHILE LIVING IN WEALTH AND LEISURE DOING LITTLE MORE THAN WATCHING TV AND SIGHT SEEING AND EATING. FORGET THESE CRACK POTS AND GET INTO A CHURCH WHERE THE GOSPEL IS PREACHED WITH SOME DIGNITY AND RIGHTLY DIVIDED, BRING JESUS CLOSER TO HEARTS AND ENCOURAGING FOLKS TO LIVE FOR THE LORD. WE HAD AN EVANGELIST IN OUR CHURCH YEARS AGO WHO FAKED THE PRECIOUS GIFT OF THE WORD OF KNOWLEDGE AND I ASKED HIM TO STOP IT. THE LAST I HEARD HE WAS OFF INTO PURE DEMONIC HERESY AND DECEPTION. WHAT A SAD DAY IT WILL BE WHEN THESE DECEIVERS STAND IN JESUS’ BENA JUDGMENT AND ARE EXPOSED AND CONDEMNED FOR ALL ETERNITY TO HELL.

tabbia June 19, 2012 at 8:05 am

thanks this was so encouraging and God bless you

oluchi June 22, 2012 at 5:31 am

thanks, so much for your comfort over my situation now. I m broke down in life but your words of encouragement has put my mind together again.

Deborah Roberts June 25, 2012 at 5:48 pm

theresa July 4, 2012 at 7:07 am

i have not heard any words im so hurt my son is sick but i know god is with me

Lynn July 18, 2012 at 7:47 pm

Pamela,

Thank you for allowing the Holy Spirit to lead you to write such a timely and needful article. I’m a Christian with a genuine love for the Lord and a heart to please and serve Him, and yet I’m hard on myself if I make a major mistake ( which I recently did – quitting a job without having another one ready). Lately, I’ve been feeling the stress of letting go of the second income in our home. My husband has been understanding and gracious to stand behind me, but sometimes in our decisions, if the outcome don’t go as we expected, we can sometimes wonder “Lord I thought this was the right thing to do”; “Where are you Lord”, I need You.
Today, my spirit was so heavy, that I needed by the Grace of God to find hope, encouragement and peace, so I started out searching the Internet for “How to have good success” and in the midst of searching, I came across this site, then this article, which I know was from God. What this article did for me, was get my mind off my troubles, and put my focus back on Him and His word! The scriptures you’ve shared were exactly what I needed. I sensed a renewal of hope, forgiveness, and encouragement to pick myself up and not quit again (haphazardly), and to go forward with God’s blessings and promises for me. Thanks for caring and reaching out to others.

Pamela Rose Williams August 15, 2012 at 10:57 am

Hello Lynn, Praise and Glory to God for this timely article. They are His words and I am so glad they ministered to you. No COincidence … only GODincidence!

cursilia arthur July 22, 2012 at 10:52 am

am really greatful about u people out there that are willing to help am going through a tough time dealing with anxiety and panic attacks and going through it everyday am tryin to get things off my mind but the feeling is so overwhelming i have been going through this every single day and any little thing triggers it i dont mind being confused but the attacks are not easy my chest hurts i feel giddy i feel tense and emotional all the time its hard to go through things all the time am asking u to pray for me so that i will be able to move on with my life and be happy my faith was very strong but doubt has taken over and i feel alone i pray every second of the day to be set free from this feeling but God has not answered my prayer its hard to get up every morning with this feelin especially when i have to go to work at work its never easy because am never relaxed am just hoping and praying that one day god will set me free so that i can live a normal life and be happy

Pamela Rose Williams August 15, 2012 at 11:01 am

Hello Cursilla … I am praying for you. Please do not give up sometimes God takes longer than we want. It is about His timing and not our own. In the meantime I found this lovely song for you:

It is called “A Greater Yes”. It is one of my favorites and I hope you are blessed by it.

Anna October 2, 2012 at 7:25 am

You are not alone. I’m going through the same thing, and it’s causing me to be depressed. I’m just trying to hang on and hold on to the hope that God will comfort me in my time of trouble. I’m only twenty, and I’m just really confused as to why I have to go through this, but I realize that everybody has to go through something difficult in their life, and I’m trying not to lose hope. God bless!

Frank Cruywagen October 2, 2012 at 3:20 pm

There are so many hurting souls that walk the earth, filled with so much hurt, it sometimes feel that one’s heart is going to give in and death will be the only sad ending as a result of all you had to suffer. I, myself, knows it all too well. While I’m typing I’m having scrutinizing chest pain and are gasping for air, all because people have intensely inflicted an overdose of hurt in my life, AGAIN! They just walk away to continue to enjoy their lives that’s built on sand, not even thinking for once of the pain and suffering they’ve left behind. Let us never forget that our Almighty Father never sleeps, but sees all the disgusting injustices caused by man who live their lives in the dark. May we all find some peace by knowing that their day of judgement will come sooner than they think. God is a God of love, but also a God that punish those who spread hurt, pain and tears with their deeds. For one day soon He will cast in fury a storm of magnitude unknown unto earth and all those ruthless sinners who’s houses are built on sand will be wiped away from the face of the earth to be cast into hell. My dear fellow Christian, will overwhelming pain myself, know that my heart reaches out to you with the love of Jesus Christ. During these last days we’ve already entered, let’s stand together and reach out and be there for one another. Justice will come soon and we shall receive eternal life with Him in Heaven as He promised, filled only with joy, love and peace. I pray for all of you, please write my name on your prayer list too. My name is Frank. God bless you all, lots of Jesuslove, xxx

Eliakim Ademo Musee July 30, 2012 at 6:37 am

Glory to God, powerfull teaching God bless you

GEORGE SUSIBAN August 2, 2012 at 2:41 am

Praise the LORD! Powerful message. Thank to God for reading this message at the Correct Time

suzie moore August 3, 2012 at 11:15 pm

I have enjoyed reading the comments they helped .

suzie moore August 3, 2012 at 11:16 pm

thanks

Louisa August 15, 2012 at 7:45 am

It also happened to me as well, i attended UCKG Church the other day where we’ve been told to close our eyes, holding our wallets opened in our hands while praying, i had R150 in my wallet, after the prayer my R100 was gone. I like the church so much but the way the so called pastors discourages me to go to the church. Please help me.

Pamela Rose Williams August 15, 2012 at 11:06 am

I am so blessed by the comments and prayer requests in this article. Thank you to you all please know if you have asked for prayers, I am praying.

Ruth Barnabas August 18, 2012 at 5:16 am

Dear Pam,
I pen down this piece with heaviness in my heart. I am married for 18yrs but i just cant understand my husband. we are christians serving the Lord faithfully, but i doubt my husband’s love for me though verbally he can say a hundred times that he love me, but with nothing to show for it, i mean its like wen the bible says faith without work is dead. i meet the my needs and our four children. if am not able and i ask him to help it brings problem and he wants to know how i spend my salary. I am jst too sick and tied of this. this morning i prayed that God will bless me financially so dat i will never, never ask him for money again in my life till i die.

please help me!!!

Pamela Rose Williams August 22, 2012 at 7:45 pm

Hello Ruth, I am praying for your situation as I respond to you here. I pray that you and your husband can have a better relationship and that money will not be the thing that gives hardship in your marriage. That is what I can do to help you … I can pray.

nosipho August 22, 2012 at 9:34 am

thank you pam may god keeps on blessing you for you never hide the truth about jesus and that he is the only solution for our messed up lives

Bud August 29, 2012 at 8:03 am

This site has been a true blessing these past few months since I found it! It has helped me through some very, very trying times. God Bless.

Raj Munu September 2, 2012 at 6:10 am

Most folks use the internet for selfish reasons. A few like you use it to help guys like me who need comfort.

Thanks

joseph September 12, 2012 at 12:01 am

My wife and i have been having major struggles, she told me thursday that she is done with me. I was called to our churches annual retreat on friday. Through the pain i heard God tell me that He has a greater purpose for me and that its how i trust Him through the storm that will give me the ability to recieve and accept the work He will do. I went in despair and came home with hope. I realize that i have been looking to my wife to fulfill something that only God can provide. Upbeat and ready for anything, i found nothing no indication of care or love from her. I understand that God requires faith trust obediance and a willingness to wait on Him, but i miss my best friend, i cant sleep i only experience peace in five minute increments. I am in so much pain right now, it feels selfish, and i probably deserve it. We have both agreed that we are both at fault. I just want to hold her, go to counseling, talk to her, see her for more than five minutes a day. Ive got nothing, ive prayed that God would comfort me and her and cried out for hours for Him to help me. I feel nothing but huge open weeping sores inside. I dont want to feel this way anymore. I cried out to Him to send me someone to talk to, no one came. I feel so alone and empty except for deep abiding sorrow. Help please

Pamela Rose Williams September 14, 2012 at 9:35 am

Hello Joseph. My heart aches for you and your wife. I pray that you do not lose hope. Draw close to your heavenly Father who will never lease nor forsake you. Continue to love and serve Him. Sometimes God moves so much slower than we want. Even so His arms are around you in your time of need. I am praying now for you.

Jessica September 21, 2012 at 3:21 am

I need a prayer and words for comfort. My babies father and I are going through rough times constantly arguying and I have trust issues, he said him leaving is whats best even if it hurts. We are both at fault and I really want to make our family work and raise our one year old boy together.. 🙁

ray September 23, 2012 at 11:06 am

i really felt relieved upon reading these messages. Thanks be to God that i found this site. A girl, whom i knew for a very long time, dumped me and i am really depressed and discouraged. But today, because of that i have read, God is me telling me to trust his plans and pray for her that she may find true love and happiness. To be rejected and unloved can truly cause bitterness and resentments in life. As a christian, i realized that my mission is to love others even i got rejected and not appreciated. Besides, when Jesus was carrying his cross to Calvary, all people (except his mother) denied him even his closest friends and disciples despite of the miracles that he made. I think he had all the reasons on earth to be mad with them after all. But instead, he had forgiven them and gave them the Holy Spirit to guide them and fill them with happiness. Therefore, God wants me to do the same and to be strong in loving others.
😀

Aila September 26, 2012 at 1:09 am

Pray for my son for get well soon because He have lung phlegm cough, sipon, may rashes. Pray for my husband, We r separate as cool off. We r not live together home. He don’t have love me anymore. He need to know about Christ. I got hurt painful my heartbroken. I am still love him so much & still waiting him will back again our family. Need to restoration Marriage! i am really hard our life.. We need him badly. Pray for husband. Thanks! God bless you

Nthabiseng October 15, 2012 at 3:55 pm

Hi all.
God is good all the time , and I thank him for calling me back into his flock. I waas consumed with the spirit of fear . Fearing everything and everyone , especilaly my estranged husband who was abusing me both physically and emotionally. But now I can proudly say I have accepted Jesus back into my life and I’m @ peace . No more panic attacks, shortness of breath, and crying all the time . Now I know I have the Son of God on my side and can face anything .
I know the devil will test me now and again, however the confidence I have in the Holy Spirit is amazing and I thank sites like this for encouraging me and showing me that I have true brothers and sisters all over the world .
Thank you Pam and may God bless you .

Sandra October 31, 2012 at 2:53 am

Thank you for encouraging people. I also pray that God can show me how to worship and serve Him.God has done so much for me and has blessed me abundantly and I am forever grateful to Him for all things He has done for me. I am a living testimony that God’s love and power always prevails as the devil, the enemy and all his servants have no authority whatsover in my life! God knew me from my mothers womb, He is Lord of love, prince of Peace, Jehova-Jireh, this world belongs to Him, My Lover, my strength, my companion, there is absolutely none like my Lord Jesus. Numbers 23:19-20
No evil will distract me from being in the presence of The Holy Ghost Mighty God. I want to dwell in His presence all the days of my life, I am grateful that I can walk, that I can speak, I am truly grateful for the breath of life. come to God and let Him remind you of all the promises He has set for your life and He shall truly fulfil each and everyone of them as long as you walk in His light.

ty November 7, 2012 at 9:40 am

I thought the KJ-BIBLE was the ONLY Bible that does NOT have a copy right from man. All others when quoted from need to be recognized, ASV, NIV, NKJ, LB,…etc. NOT GOD’S WORD!!! Where can we find God’s Word today? For sure, they are NOT ALL His Word! Most of them say something different in many places or just out right leave verses out.

Can you give a testimony to you being Born From Above?

Ty
Jude 3

chipo December 20, 2012 at 3:34 pm

I’m going thru a lot in my life pliz help me pray. I have so much anger ad am heartbroken

moso January 8, 2013 at 5:01 pm

My wife and i have been in problem since we bought a house in 2007, the house that we bought was the only that we could afford during that time, because she was not working and in noveber 2008 she found a job and job was not paying enough, so i had to pay for her transport on daily bases and also take of the family and the bond when ask her share responsibility she was angry. Since 2008 she never cooked, clean the house and she has never done the washing, when i ask her about the cooking, she said she is on diet and she started taking diet pills and about the washing she said i can leave her washing, but i continued washing her because a love and remember we have 3 kids 2 from our previous relationships. In 2007 when we started to occupy the house she forced me to surrender an investment policy that invested for my daughter.in 2012 she got a senoir post which is paying well than what i am earning, she start coming home late and drunk and it found to be having an affair with someone’s husband, and i confront her about all this happenings she said to me i can chase her from house my house because she doesnt want anything to do with me. I love her but hurt is enough, everytime i look at her it hurts me. I am praying every that if it is God trail let it pass. I am asking for prayers.

Thuli January 21, 2013 at 12:22 am

i have been with my husband for 10 years and found out last night that my husband has cheated on my for all that time.he has even fathered a child with his friend’s wife, the child is one year younger than my first child. how do i even begin to move on . i am so heartbroken and defeated. i cant afford to leave him and maybe dont want to. i grew up in a broken family and dont want that for my kids. how can i find comfort insuch a situation. i cannot even pray im so broken. please pray for me.

Mario January 22, 2013 at 12:09 pm

Dear Thuli,
I deeply empathize with the pain you feel but you will work through it and as past difficult situations have, so too this will come to pass. You are very brave in stating that you may not want to leave your relationship, whether for your sake or your children’s- I admire you for that. You should begin by remembering that his infidelity is his shortcoming and not your doing. I am saying this because I am a man and as such, I know how good we are at instilling guilt upon our loved ones for our foolish acts. Continue being honest, particularly to yourself and if you want to stay in the relationship, talk to him! Make him understand how deeply he has hurt you and what it will take to work it out. He must understand that you are his wife and therefore you come first.
Close your eyes, take a deep breath and pray. Pray slowly and peacefully forclarity. So that you can approach your situation inteligently, fortified with trust in God’s help. I am praying for us now- in Christ’s name I pray.

anne jared January 23, 2013 at 1:45 pm

am so stressed and heart broken, my husband’s ex wants to come back to him and my husband says he wants to accept her back because they have a baby. am also pregnant, he wants us to be two wives! i dont know where to start from, can’t sleep at night, am always in tears i can’t help this i really need prayers please.

moso February 7, 2013 at 4:30 pm

Dear Anne Jared.

The situation at which you are in now, it realy stressful, it shows that your husband does n’t love. But only person who loves you now is the Almighty, when you read the book of Psalm 34:17-20, and i like verse 18, it says ”the Lord is close to the brokenhearted; he rescues those whose spirits are crushed. What i want to say is that God will take care your pain and will lead to the right decision.

Mario February 5, 2013 at 9:35 am

Where have you gone? Why are you not tending to those who are crying out here?

moso February 7, 2013 at 4:34 pm

i was spiritually crushed.

anne jared February 13, 2013 at 3:32 pm

Moso February 20, 2013 at 3:34 pm

To everyone who is hurt.

I know that there are lot of broken souls out there due to relationships and other related issues, and i want say to those sisters and brothers in Christ that let us not be victims od human race, remember God love us all and equally so, He doesnt want to see His children suffering. If you are going through hardship right now, it will end one day, it is just a matter putting your belief and to the Lord. Right now i want to share with you the following verses.
1 Corinthians 7:15 ESV. But if the unbelieving partner separates, let it be so. In such cases the brother or sister is not enslaved. God has called you to peace.
1John 4:18. There is no fear in love, but perfect love cast out fear. For fear has to do with punishment, and whoever fears has not been perfected in Love.

Gina March 25, 2013 at 5:28 am

It is 4am and I am up watching my son sleep. He is in such a spiritual battle right now. Our world has been turned upside down. He broke off his first relationship with a girl who is a belever, but no5 ri()5 for him. He did what God asked of him. Now she has made unfounded grounds to the police and lied to her Family,Church etc… My son could possibly face a prison term and I am just astonished at her lack of love and logic at this point. I know God wouldn’t allow my Son to suffer such an injustice, but fear and doubt take over at times. He isn’t eating,I sick and scared. He is shocked by her behavior and accusations. He is a very strong committed young man,who has never given me one moment of grief,A student,college accepted.he loves The Lord but needs prayer and comfort and reassurance from The Lord.i cam upon this website tonight and have found additional peace. I Love him and believe in him. please pray that everything comes out and the truth is revealed .That this girl apologizes and suffers Gods consequences and that we are not bitter towards her or her Family.

Moso April 4, 2013 at 5:02 pm

Dear Gina

I always want thank God for giving me this opporyunity to support and comfort His children. I understand the pain you are going through, but
right now i want to share with you the following verses with you.
Romans 12:12 NLT. Be glad for all God is planning for you. Be petiant in trouble, and always be prayerful.With Jesus all the challenges we are facing now will go away, because He defeated death. All you need now is to pray.

Dear Lord of Mercy and Father of Comfort,You are the One we turn to for help in moments of weakness and times of need. I ask you to be with Gina`s son. Psalm 107:20 says that you send out your Word and heal. So then, please send your healing Word to him. In the name of Jesus, drive out all infirmity and sickness from his body.Dear Lord, I ask you to turn this weakness into strength, suffering into compassion, sorrow into joy, and pain into comfort for others. May his trust in your goodness and hope in your faithfulness, even in the middle of this suffering. Let him be filled with patience and joy in your presence as he waits for your healing touch.Please restore him to full strength, dear Father. Remove all fear and doubt from his mother’s heart by the power of your Holy Spirit, and may you, Lord, be glorified through his life.
Amen

KPDR PRASSAD March 30, 2013 at 10:26 pm

PRAISE THE LORD SIR,

PLEASE SEND ME BIBLE VERSES DAILY.
ACTUALLY I AM IN FINANCIAL CRISES.
PRAY FOR ME AND HELP TO LIFT UP

Moso April 4, 2013 at 5:34 pm

Dear KPDR PRASSAD

Financial problem most the are self generated problem, because we focus mostly material things than spiritual things, and we swallow more than we can chew, let me this verses with you.

Philippians 4:19 ESV / 186 helpful votes And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.1 John 2:15-17 ESV / 106 helpful votes Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For all that is in the world—the desires of the flesh and the desires of the eyes and pride in possessions—is not from the Father but is from the world. And the world is passing away along with its desires, but whoever does the will of God abides forever. As you pray from now forget about finacial problem and focus on giving thanks to the little that you are still having.

aaron lee ortega April 18, 2013 at 1:15 am

Hi my name is aaron im an alcaholic i been going out 2 times a week staying out late my wife is on the verge of leaving me i give my life to christ from here on out no more drinking her wanting to leave opened myeyes and has motivated me to do what ever i have to do to keep us together we have three kids i feel the devil trying to break up my family please pleas please pray for us to keep me on the strate and narrow to keep away temptation my heart is broke sooo broken i dont know if its toolate yet godbless you guys

ter May 1, 2013 at 12:57 am

Thank YOU Jesus!
I am richly blessed by opening of this site and also by reading most of d comments.
At d moment I am in dèep finàncial indebtedness and I have to meet all d paymeñts this wèek. Î have trust in d LORD that this too shàll pass according to His will.
Also my wîfe is 6months pregnant . As we prepare for d baby pls pray for us to face all challenges starting from this 1st day of May, 2013 to d day of delivery and afterwards.
Pls pray for me to tackle all my debts ànd may God touch d hearts of all I have hurt through any delay in paying.
Finally may Grace open this door of Favour in this month of May and may the Blood of Jesus shed @calvary cover us all in 2013 and bëyônd. Amen

Bestman, T May 6, 2013 at 9:10 am

Knowing God is the greatest gift ever in my life; I thank God for his unfailing love towards me. Reading his word has made me to anchor my confident on him alone not men that will always disappoint at any given point. For he has been my enabler even in a strange land. may his name be glorified for proving words

me May 9, 2013 at 5:23 pm

Amen Bestman, the lord is trully our comforter, never should we anchor our hops on men

Elianna June 2, 2013 at 5:46 pm

God is amazing!
he has always blessed me
and my family!

Cameel June 5, 2013 at 11:28 pm

This came in perfect timing was hurting so much just open computer and this was waiting for me. thank u God