10 Powerful Prayers For Strength

Prayer does not need to be a flowery speech; its how we talk to God. We pray when we want to communicate thanksgiving or a need to our Heavenly Father. He is the source of our strength and every one of our prayers is heard by Him. He not only listens and answers our prayers; He also tells us how to pray. We see the model for prayer as given by Jesus in Matthew 6.  I list the model below amongst these ten powerful prayers for strength.

Prayers For Strength

Jesus Taught Us How To Pray

Strength in What Jesus Teaches and Does

Jesus Teaches Us to Pray; Physical and Spiritual Strength

Matthew 6:9-13 (KJV) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil: For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

Jesus Acknowledges God’s Strength in Raising Lazarus

John 11:41-42 So they took away the stone. And Jesus lifted up his eyes and said, “Father, I thank you that you have heard me. I knew that you always hear me, but I said this on account of the people standing around, that they may believe that you sent me.”

Jesus Needed Strength; He Petitioned The Father

John 12:27-28 “Now is my soul troubled. And what shall I say? ‘Father, save me from this hour’? But for this purpose I have come to this hour. Father, glorify your name.” Then a voice came from heaven: “I have glorified it, and I will glorify it again.”

Jesus Prays For All Men; the Strength of Selfless Love

John 17  1When Jesus had spoken these words, he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said, “Father, the hour has come; glorify your Son that the Son may glorify you, 2since you have given him authority over all flesh, to give eternal life to all whom you have given him. 3 And this is eternal life, that they know you the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom you have sent. 4I glorified you on earth, having accomplished the work that you gave me to do. 5And now, Father, glorify me in your own presence with the glory that I had with you before the world existed.

6 “I have manifested your name to the people whom you gave me out of the world. Yours they were, and you gave them to me, and they have kept your word. 7Now they know that everything that you have given me is from you. 8For I have given them the words that you gave me, and they have received them and have come to know in truth that I came from you; and they have believed that you sent me. 9I am praying for them. I am not praying for the world but for those whom you have given me, for they are yours. 10 All mine are yours, and yours are mine, and I am glorified in them. 11And I am no longer in the world, but they are in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, keep them in your name, which you have given me, that they may be one, even as we are one. 12 While I was with them, I kept them in your name, which you have given me. I have guarded them, and not one of them has been lost except the son of destruction, that the Scripture might be fulfilled. 13But now I am coming to you, and these things I speak in the world, that they may have my joy fulfilled in themselves. 14 I have given them your word, and the world has hated them because they are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 15I do not ask that you take them out of the world, but that you keep them from the evil one. 16 They are not of the world, just as I am not of the world. 17Sanctify them in the truth; your word is truth. 18 As you sent me into the world, so I have sent them into the world. 19And for their sake I consecrate myself, that they also may be sanctified in truth.

20“I do not ask for these only, but also for those who will believe in me through their word, 21 that they may all be one, just as you, Father, are in me, and I in you, that they also may be in us, so that the world may believe that you have sent me. 22 The glory that you have given me I have given to them, that they may be one even as we are one, 23 I in them and you in me, that they may become perfectly one, so that the world may know that you sent me and loved them even as you loved me.24Father, I desire that they also, whom you have given me, may be with me where I am, to see my glory that you have given me because you loved me before the foundation of the world. 25 O righteous Father, even though the world does not know you, I know you, and these know that you have sent me. 26 I made known to them your name, and I will continue to make it known, that the love with which you have loved me may be in them, and I in them.”

Powerful Prayers of Old Testament Men

Jabez Prayed for Strength in an Enlarged Land

I Chronicles 4:10 Jabez called upon the God of Israel, saying, “Oh that you would bless me and enlarge my border, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from harm so that it might not bring me pain!” And God granted what he asked.

Nehemiah’s Prayer; Strength For a Big Project

Nehemiah 1:5-11 “O LORD God of heaven, the great and awesome God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, let your ear be attentive and your eyes open, to hear the prayer of your servant that I now pray before you day and night for the people of Israel your servants, confessing the sins of the people of Israel, which we have sinned against you. Even I and my father’s house have sinned. We have acted very corruptly against you and have not kept the commandments, the statutes, and the rules that you commanded your servant Moses. Remember the word that you commanded your servant Moses, saying, ‘If you are unfaithful, I will scatter you among the peoples, but if you return to me and keep my commandments and do them, though your outcasts are in the uttermost parts of heaven, from there I will gather them and bring them to the place that I have chosen, to make my name dwell there.’ They are your servants and your people, whom you have redeemed by your great power and by your strong hand. O Lord, let your ear be attentive to the prayer of your servant, and to the prayer of your servants who delight to fear your name, and give success to your servant today, and grant him mercy in the sight of this man.”

Jonah’s Prayer from the Belly of a Fish

Jonah 2:2-7 “I called out to the LORD, out of my distress, and he answered me; out of the belly of Sheol I cried, and you heard my voice. For you cast me into the deep, into the heart of the seas, and the flood surrounded me; all your waves and your billows passed over me. Then I said, ‘I am driven away from your sight; yet I shall again look upon your holy temple. ‘The waters closed in over me to take my life; the deep surrounded me; weeds were wrapped about my head at the roots of the mountains. I went down to the land whose bars closed upon me forever; yet you brought up my life from the pit,O LORD my God. When my life was fainting away, I remembered the LORD, and my prayer came to you, into your holy temple. Those who pay regard to vain idols forsake their hope of steadfast love. But I with the voice of thanksgiving will sacrifice to you; what I have vowed I will pay.  Salvation belongs to the LORD!”

Prayer For Strength in a Song

O Strength and Stay (John Bacchus Dykes; Ambrose of Milan)

O Strength and Stay upholding all creation,
Who ever dost Thyself unmoved abide;
Yet day by day the light in due gradation
From hour to hour through all its changes guide.

Grant to life’s day a calm unclouded ending,
An eve untouched by shadows of decay,
The brightness of a holy deathbed blending
With dawning glories of the eternal day.

Hear us, O Father, gracious and forgiving,
Through Jesus Christ Thy co-eternal Word,
Who, with the Holy Ghost, by all things living
Now and to endless ages art adored.

Lead Me (Sanctus Real)

I look around and see my wonderful life
Almost perfect from the outside
In picture frames I see my beautiful wife
Always smiling
But on the inside, I can hear her saying…

Chorus:

“Lead me with strong hands
Stand up when I can’t
Don’t leave me hungry for love
Chasing dreams, what about us?

Show me you’re willing to fight
That I’m still the love of your life
I know we call this our home
But I still feel alone”

I see their faces, look in their innocent eyes
They’re just children from the outside
I’m working hard, I tell myself they’ll be fine
They’re in independent
But on the inside, I can hear them saying…

(repeat chorus)

So Father, give me the strength
To be everything I’m called to be
Oh, Father, show me the way
To lead them
Won’t You lead me?

To lead them with strong hands
To stand up when they can’t
Don’t want to leave them hungry for love,
Chasing things that I could give up

I’ll show them I’m willing to fight
And give them the best of my life
So we can call this our home
Lead me, ’cause I can’t do this alone

Father, lead me, ’cause I can’t do this alone

Our God is Greater (Chris Tomlin)

If this article was helpful to you, please consider linking this article to your own blog or sharing this through the social buttons to the left. For other related articles that may interest you take a look at:

Bible Verses By Topic: Inspirational Scriptures by Subject

10 Popular Bedtime Prayers

Sources:

The Holy Bible, King James Version

The Holy Bible, English Standard Version

Youtube.com “Our God is Greater” by Chris Tomlin

Image: nuchylee / FreeDigitalPhotos.net

Jessica Thornton March 4, 2012 at 5:33 pm

Please send me daily updates on bible scriptures

Julia Henriquez October 17, 2012 at 8:23 am

Thank you very much, I feel much better after readingthis bible versus. Right now Im going to a tough tseparated. ime. My husband wants to get separated, I tried to talk to him there is no way back with him. Ive put my life, my marriage my family in Gods hand, I know God will give us what best for us. Please pray for us you are closer to God then me. Gid bless u. Thank you very much.

Vishnu October 28, 2012 at 9:22 am

Don’t worry Julia…everything will b all right….God is with u….he will never leave u…

Philippians 4:19
And my God will meet all your needs according to his glorious riches in Christ Jesus.

Genny Richardson March 13, 2012 at 1:09 am

I would like to have updaates of scriptures, I love Jessus very much, I am awaiting an answer to my prayer of hard of hearing,I sometimes wonder why my prayer is delayed. please stand with me in faith believing God our Father for an answer in the Name of Jesus His only begotton Son and Savour who died for my sins. I want to be closer to Him each day please aslo stand with me in prayer for people who are feeling downhearted, tha we will rise and shine for Jesus.
Genny Richardson

connie March 19, 2012 at 11:11 am

prayers for trish

Jenn March 24, 2012 at 12:58 am

i ask for a prayer to keep me humble. The strength to be able to pray for those that wish me harm, poverty, and pain.

maria May 1, 2012 at 3:29 pm

Send me the inspirational verses.

joy May 2, 2012 at 9:32 pm

please send me prayers for i am being weakend by my trials in life.. thank you

Sharae May 3, 2012 at 5:55 pm

Please pray for my family! We may not have anywhere to stay next month. I am trusting in the Lord to bring us through! I Love Jesus& all he has & will do for me & my family!

Steve September 1, 2012 at 7:13 pm

Donna, we all care for you and all the other hurting souls on this blog. We all have sufferings and only through Gods love and the strength of Jesus Christ can we make it day in and say out. Do let the enemy Satan win !! He is a liar and murder thru evil thoughts and self doubt. Everyone here know Iand others are praying for you andyourneed.God Bless

orlando May 15, 2012 at 5:26 pm

Somebody please pray for me! I’ve been praying each day for help sometimes my mind can’t hold on. Sometimes I think life is not worth living and I’ve come close to ending it but I keep holding on to faith but sometimes I feel alone doing it. And I feel like god ain’t listening, I’m sure there are people out there suffering too I pray they are heard. Someone please pray for me to be strong and let evil thoughts pass me! That’s all I ask

jennifer May 22, 2012 at 6:33 am

O’lord give Orlando strength to bear these burdens, let him feel your warmth and love. have mercy on him lord wrap your arms around him and keep in safe in your strong arms. Watch over him Lord until he can walk with a light heart and a renewed spirit. In JESUS name AMEN

Innocentia May 16, 2012 at 9:23 am

I want u guys to pray with me to get well financial I have been asking God for a job for a long time now but I know that he is Almighty God and one day he will answer my prayers but nw we a planning of starting our own business so I know he will make de way where the is no way I so want go achieve so many people my age have cars,house and they a married but me I’m only having a father less baby hu a straggle so much do get her things she need bebecause of financial problem but I know that he didn’t bring me this far 2 live me and he is still gona do miracle in my life

jennifer May 22, 2012 at 6:45 am

claim that job in JESUS name it’s already done.

donna June 18, 2012 at 10:34 pm

I need help and prayer everything in my life is wrong.. no one cares and in all alone

mary grace c. famorcan October 3, 2012 at 12:37 am

donna , if there is nobody cares for you. there is someone who is always there for you and for me . Jesus cares for you. so what you just need is to pray and read His Word.

mrs.florida June 27, 2012 at 11:18 pm

lord in the name of jesus,give me strength.when it comes to staying at the church i’m in.where i’m so unhappy.i’m a recent widow and just get real depress sometime with no support from anyone.seems like no one understand.now i am a single mom of two.help me jesus give me strength.

NISHA June 28, 2012 at 7:03 pm

PLZ PRAY FOR MY LIFE IM ALL ALONG I CANT DO IT NO MORE….I REALY JUREALY JUST WONT TO DIE

mrs.florida June 29, 2012 at 2:50 pm

hello nisha please don,t say that.it does get hard but god willl never leave us.i feel that way sometimes.my husband passed last year.and boy i tell you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!try to hold on.

Vishnu October 28, 2012 at 9:25 am

God will never abandon u…put ur faith on him….

Deuteronomy 31:8

The LORD himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.”

Vitalice Nyagwan July 3, 2012 at 6:08 am

Excellent writings good indeed. glorfying God

Pat hernandez July 16, 2012 at 1:15 am

I pray right now in Jesus name so all may know he is God and will answer all your prayers if you really believe. Lord please help all who call on you for healing there are alot of people who are in need. Please be with my son who desperately needs you now. I ask this in Jesus name amen.
Love you lord now and forever.

ui July 21, 2012 at 2:30 pm

please pray for me as i am going through something very difficult for me right now, but knowing God is in control helps. i am going to file for a divorce my husband fell in love with a person he just met a day ago and we have been together for over 5 years but i know that God is in control so please pray for me that God continues to give me strength through this had trial. thank you GOD BLESS

JANE October 23, 2012 at 8:36 pm

I am in a similar situation. My prayer is that you are giving it to God! all of it!!! It’s rough, I know! I am praying for you!

GLORIA August 12, 2012 at 5:56 pm

THANK YOU FOR THESE VERSES, IT REALLY HELPED ME IN TIME OF NEED..GOD CONTINUE BLESSING U AND UR FAMILY..AND PLEASE SEND ME DAILY VERSES..

Jojo John August 20, 2012 at 8:30 pm

I am going through the toughest time in my life. Please pray for me.

JANE October 23, 2012 at 8:38 pm

I am praying that the Holy Spirit of God comforts you!

jide ologun September 12, 2012 at 12:14 pm

In this we are rest assured “God is faithful”. He has offered an open invitation to cast all our burdens upon him. This indeed is encouraging. I pray we all exercise the grace to do just that, and live the more abundant life we can only find in Christ.

Daniel September 13, 2012 at 4:18 am

Please pray for my Father I am destroyed now he is very ill.God bless each and everyone we are all his sons and his greatest love will be with us for eternity.God be with the sick and bring Health to those who need it most.Thank you lord I love you!

Jojo John September 13, 2012 at 7:36 am

My dear brothers and sisters, please pray for me and for my family. I am going to attend 3 job interviews in the next week and expecting a call from a preferred employer for an interview. I am very much in need of a job as my current job is under big threat. please please pray for us for the strength and the wisdom to perform the interviews and secure a job.

Mimijoejossy September 14, 2012 at 11:46 am

I look to God for help during these tough times as I have never really felt Him. I wish I did.. I’m going through terrible times of which my family has turned their backs on me. I try doing the right thing… I got a degree, I don’t bother anyone… Pay my own bills… But I can’t seem to find a job and I’m almost homeless .. My family says this is my fault that I’m in this situation.. I often contemplate ending it all. I know it’s wrong.. But in exhausted…. I only wish He would see the pain I’m in, the daily tears I shed.. And help me

JANE October 23, 2012 at 8:40 pm

Dont give up on God! Please! He knows you need Him! Be faithful to that please!

Annah September 14, 2012 at 6:52 pm

i like the site,gives hope to hopeless

nora September 24, 2012 at 9:37 am

My dear friends in Christ please pray for me and my sister. We have drifted away from one another. I don’t know what has cost this. It is eating at me . I love her dearly and I kow that I am in her heart. She is just a person that does not give in at all. Pray for her let her heart feel peace. I pray that some day she can again let me enter her life . Our Lord is powerful and I know that soon I will share her love and friendship again. Pray for me and my sister. thank you for listening to my request. sincerely nora

Majahonkhe September 25, 2012 at 6:47 pm

My friends in Christ please pray for us,our brother is nowhere to be seen.I last contacted Him on Sunday 23/09/2012 at around 14:15 but from around 16:20 his phone was not available on the network.since then we do not know where he is.

Thank you Lord I love you.

mary grace c. famorcan October 3, 2012 at 12:41 am

im really blessed ti this site . please send me this daily. thank you and may GOD Blessed all of us always!!!

Mike October 10, 2012 at 7:31 am

Would like if everyone prays for my mom Rita she is down on herself and needs the strength to get back to herself God bless everyone

jenet October 10, 2012 at 9:51 am

please pray for me i need an strength to seek God

junior October 12, 2012 at 7:53 am

All of you have know that Jesus is a very good Listener becos He listen to broken hearts that humbly depend on Him…Be remainded that He knows all our thoughts,actions,desire and our plans. Never loss faith to always pray because He is always with us ready to pour out his blessings on us.

Julia Henriquez October 17, 2012 at 8:32 am

Please pray for my marriage and my family. God bless us all

jenet October 18, 2012 at 3:03 am

please sand me a daily prayers because the prayer is lifterd me up

Khamala Amos October 22, 2012 at 7:07 am

I can do all things through the lord who strengthens me, just do not attempt anything in your own strength because most definitely, you will not like your results. May the name of the Most High be glorified.

JANE October 23, 2012 at 8:44 pm

I am newly baptized and accept Jesus as my savior. The devil came right away to try and interupt my relationship with God. I need prayer to keep Satan away from me. He is attacking my marriage in a big way.

Mary October 25, 2012 at 10:14 am

While reading the ones that have asked for prayer, I realize (which I have always really known) that none of are alone. I have been through trials in my life in which some I created myself and others I had no hand in. I do know this, at the times I felt so all alone, God kept me going. We are all such a small spec of sand in this large universe, but with God always there carrying us when we are weak. Thank you Lord. Dont ever give up ya all…not ever!

nomsa November 5, 2012 at 6:13 am

pls pray for me, i need job

christine November 6, 2012 at 1:25 am

This is the first time I’ve visited this site and I really like it and I’m inspired by the support I see and feel on this message board. As I’ve been reading old and new posts, I have been praying for each one of you to feel God’s presence, love and strength in your lives. I have been having terrible anxiety recently and would really appreciate your prayers too for healing. I am trying to focus and lean on God but I’m still feeling stressed out and anxious most of the time. I’m trying to trust that things will get better soon.

Sue Auko November 6, 2012 at 1:32 pm

Trust and Obey for there is no other way to be happy in Jesus but to Trust and Obey.

Pamela Rose Williams November 6, 2012 at 4:13 pm

Hello friends, I see I have been quite absent from this post. Please know I have read every one of your posts and when you ask for prayer … I pray. So good to see you all here!

Pat hernandez November 8, 2012 at 8:36 pm

Thank you lord we praise you and thank you for all your blessings. Thank you, Thank you!, for dying on that cross for our sins we do not deserve your mercy. Please know that the ones who believe and have not seen have faith that you are the one true God. None are like you. You are holy and righteous our god of love. I pray for all to know you. I pray for all that are in despair god is there he hears and wants you to only ask.

Sizo Jacobs November 20, 2012 at 2:58 am

I have a job and I am grateful of that however my career is at standstill. I pray that I advance to higher levels and I further ask the Lord to remove all the negative energies holding my progress..

jackie November 21, 2012 at 12:48 am

Please pray for me and my family. My life is a mess. One problem follows another. It never ends.

orlando November 21, 2012 at 9:23 am

To Jennifer! Thank you so much for your prayer and others on here! I met someone who I’m gonna marry and establish a family thank you lord too for being my guide and giving me strength! I’m so grateful for life and so happy words alone can’t describe how I feel but simply joy! Few months ago I was in darkness had so much hate for life till my new found love came into my life and changed it for the better. I love her with all my heart!!! I love god!!! I love you all for being supportive even for a complete stranger thank you from the bottom of my heart! God bless you all I will continue to pray for those who are struggling and even for those who have blessings already.

valerie gonzalez November 26, 2012 at 11:16 pm

i need a prayer done for me im goin through alot of problems i was in a realtoionship with my daughters father who lied to me about his life he is married with children and came to my life with such great personality and single i fell for him now im at rock bottom i cant get out of this depression im in and i need some prayer.

Steve November 27, 2012 at 2:49 pm

Please pray for a friend of mine who is having serious back surgery and for her healing thanks and God bless

Naomi wachira November 29, 2012 at 4:41 am

i have been encouraged by ua verses as it was my first time, bt in all i thank this GOD n wil be together

between December 6, 2012 at 7:22 am

thanks GOD dspite of many problem im still standing today is the bidding day of my house and lot but THE WORDs AND FAVORs OF GOD work &FLOWS over me..the court gave a couple of months 2 settle everything in the bank..its jst chasing the wind but i know that GOD will provide all my needs.. brother and sisters in christ pls include my fnacial needs in your prayer..i am a widow and i have 3 kids my husband gun himself because of debt..its very hard to accept that tragic accident in our life..pls pray for me

mary jane December 7, 2012 at 4:15 am

Right now I’m going through a tough time with the court system, I’ve been a methadone patient for about six years now, I first got In before I had my daughter in 2006 , since then I’ve been clean for those six years and had two more kids since, my first two children were born methadone addicted. I was investigated because of methadone but that all I had and my child, so they found I was doing good for them , physical health was being meet, so they closed my case , now in 2012 had my last baby still being a patient and everything was clean my U/A’s , but they decided to take all my kids away, mind you nothing change since my last two babies, but just cause this was my third baby , they said I was abusing the methadone . I dnt think I was, never got high off it, dnt plan on being there forever , but when I did try to get off the last time I got pergo with my son and by doctors order he wouldn’t allow for dose decrease , a risk for the baby. Well ne ways , I’m losing all hope and faith , that I might ever get my kids back, and that I might not succeed with all this pressure of the state, c.p.s , my family . I just need someone to pray for me and kids ,that we reunited , and that I’ll be just fine getting off the methadone , with all this stress around me. Just somebody pray for me and that I have the will and determination ,I once had before. Thank you God bless.

Jennifer December 12, 2012 at 3:01 am

Mary Jane,
Please know that I care for you and your children, I’m stepping out in faith that our Father in Heaven will help you through the trials you must endure at this time. Keep your face to God, no matter what happens, let Him help you, guide and comfort you. Read His word and pray with the understanding His word is true. In time, our Lord will show you the way to go, so hang on and Believe! All the dark forces against you and your situation CANNOT win out, you are victorious through our Lord Jesus Christ.
John Chapter 14
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
2 In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.
4 And whither I go ye know, and the way ye know.
5 Thomas saith unto him, Lord, we know not whither thou goest; and how can we know the way?
6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
7 If ye had known me, ye should have known my Father also: and from henceforth ye know him, and have seen him.
8 Philip saith unto him, Lord, shew us the Father, and it sufficeth us.
9 Jesus saith unto him, Have I been so long time with you, and yet hast thou not known me, Philip? he that hath seen me hath seen the Father; and how sayest thou then, Shew us the Father?
10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.
11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works’ sake.
12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.
22 Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?
23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.
24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father’s which sent me.
25 These things have I spoken unto you, being yet present with you.
26 But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.
27 Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.
28 Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.
29 And now I have told you before it come to pass, that, when it is come to pass, ye might believe.
30 Hereafter I will not talk much with you: for the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me.
31 But that the world may know that I love the Father; and as the Father gave me commandment, even so I do. Arise, let us go hence.

——————————————————————————–

mary jane December 16, 2012 at 7:51 pm

Jennifer: Thank you very much for those verses , I can’t believe I almost forgot all that. I can’t even believe that I said ” I was about to lose faith, tho I do need more prayer in my life and now I know I need to do More praying.what was reply to my writing made so much sense, thank you. I want nothing more then my kids back and to be free from being a patient of a disease that I’m willing to leave behind me. And have left behind .thank you for reminding me of the spiritual teachings that was once thought to me.since my last request the children have now be remove out of foster care and into my family’s care.and I have court coming up in February I ask God that he knows what I’ve been wanting to hear, is that I’ll be getting them back soon, just to finish my duty that had been given to me which is now consider done.and way before time.thank you God bless, and plz pay for us to reunite again, and that I can do away with being a methadone patient. Amen.

jackie December 11, 2012 at 11:15 pm

Thank you for your prayers.
Please continue to pray for me and my family as I battle daily
to keep two girls and their friends from totally breaking up my family.

mary jane December 16, 2012 at 7:58 pm

My heart goes out to the families and prayers to the children in Newtown CT, Jesus loves the little children, they will be miss and remember. Stay strong families .

May December 18, 2012 at 6:16 pm

Please pray for me to heal me from my depression’s and pain being heartbroken..to please pray for me to return my relationship to my bf as we’ve been together for almost 6yrs..to please pray for me to return our life with my daughter to happiness..to pray to God to give me another chance to lift up and support my child forever. To give me a chance to find a good job in abroad as we can settle down with my daughter. I’m fully depressed and stressed everyday to think how i am going to run our life with my daughter. please please please let your power of prayers will join me…May God bless us all and may he lift us up towards from our disaster’s in lives. My support of my prayer to everybody!

Debra December 20, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Please pray for my family. We have so much going wrong at this time. I know God is with us. I just feel so very sad and helpless at times. I’m in regular prayer and would appreciate your prayers for my family. Thank you.

Carolyn December 23, 2012 at 4:53 pm

God bless those who are praying today and those who are not and may we all feel God showing us the way and holding us in his heart.