Here are 20 Bible quiz questions for kids that you can use in Sunday School class or in your home. You can probably come up with a long list of quiz questions on your own after seeing some of these. Take time to share in the comments your favorite questions and answers. While this is about Bible quiz questions for children, feel free to comment with more advanced questions.
1. Q. How many books are in the Bible? (Old Testament?) (New Testament?)
A. 66 (39) (27)
2. Q. What was the name of the shepherd boy who became the second king in Israel?
3. Q. How many brothers did Joseph have?
A. 11. He also had 1 sister.
4. Q. Who were the parents of Cain and Abel?
A. Adam and Eve
5. Q. Noah sent out 2 different kinds of birds from the Ark. What were they?
A. Raven and Dove
6. Q. After the flood, what sign did God give that He would not destroy the earth with a flood again?
7. Q. Who did Boaz marry?
8. Q. Abraham traveled with his nephew. What was his nephew’s name?
9. Q. What was the name of Joseph’s baby brother?
10. Q. Who found baby Moses in the river?
A. Pharaoh’s daughter
11. Q. What was the name of the mountain where Moses was given the 10 Commandments?
A. Mt. Sinai
12. Q. When Lot’s wife turned around and looked at the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, what did she turn into?
A. A pillar of salt
13. Q. What were Gideon’s weapons when he fought the Midianites?
A. Trumpets, pitchers and lamps.
14. Q. What did King Solomon ask God to give him?
15. Q. What river was Jesus baptized in?
A. Jordan River
16. Q. What was the first miracle of Jesus recorded in the Bible?
A. Turning the water into wine.
17. Q. What kind of work did Zacchaeus do?
A. Tax collector
18. Q. When Jesus was on the Mount of Transfiguration, who were the Old Testament men who appeared with Him?
A. Moses and Elijah
19. Q. Who was in prison with Paul in Philippi when they were singing and there was an earthquake?
The next question is my all-time favorite question to ask children in a Bible quiz.
20. Q. How many of each animal did Moses bring into the Ark?
A. None. Moses led the people of Israel out of Egypt. It was Noah who was on the Ark.
Add more Bible Trivia Questions to the comments to make this a better resource!
The Holy Bible, King James Version
YouTube “Build and Ark” by Gaither Vocal Band