12 Helpful Scriptures for Healing

When God created the earth it was a perfect place. Then he created humans and put them in a perfect garden with everything they needed to be happy and healthy. He gave them one command: Don’t eat from that tree in the middle of the garden. Then the man and woman decided to do exactly what God told them not to do: eat from that tree. From that time humans have been suffering from the effects of sin. One of those effects is bad health. The good news is that God not only allows us to get sick, He also left us reminders of how faithful He is to heal in His time, when He wills. I am thankful that we can count on the Great Physician to heal us when we are sick. Take a look at these twelve Scriptures for healing.

Jesus Promises Healing

Jesus told His disciples that He will do as they ask. He reminds them that their Father in Heaven cares for them just as our earthly father cares for us.

Matthew 7:7-11 “Ask, and it will be given to you; seek, and you will find; knock, and it will be opened to you. For everyone who asks receives, and the one who seeks finds, and to the one who knocks it will be opened. Or which one of you, if his son asks him for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a serpent? If you then, who are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven give good things to those who ask him!”

Jesus warns that unforgiveness in a man’s heart will hinder the prayer for healing.

Mark 11:23-26Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses.”

Jesus reminds his disciples that the gift of healing was given to the Apostles as a sign to the unbeliever. Our prayers for healing will show unbelievers that our God is the Healer even today.

Mark 16:18 “And these signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up serpents with their hands; and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not hurt them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Jesus promises that when we maintain our relationship with Him and we remember that He is the One who heals, He will do it.

John 15:7 If you abide in me, and my words abide in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you.”

Models for How to Pray

Jesus was speaking in His Sermon on the Mount when He gave some guidelines for how we should pray. Here is what He said to the disciples just before He taught then the Lord’s Prayer:

Matthew 6:5-8And when you pray, you must not be like the hypocrites. For they love to stand and pray in the synagogues and at the street corners, that they may be seen by others. Truly, I say to you, they have received their reward. But when you pray, go into your room and shut the door and pray to your Father who is in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.  And when you pray, do not heap up empty phrases as the Gentiles do, for they think that they will be heard for their many words. Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him.”

James was writing to the twelve Jewish tribes that were scattered throughout the land. He was encouraging them to pray for one another. This is a good example of how the Church can pray for healing in a corporate way.

James 5:14-15 Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer of faith will save the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up. And if he has committed sins, he will be forgiven. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.

Examples of People Who Were Healed:

Matthew 9:20-22 And behold, a woman who had suffered from a discharge of blood for twelve years came up behind him and touched the fringe of his garment, for she said to herself, “If I only touch his garment, I will be made well.” Jesus turned, and seeing her he said, “Take heart, daughter; your faith has made you well.” And instantly the woman was made well.

Mark 2:8-12 And immediately Jesus, perceiving in his spirit that they thus questioned within themselves, said to them, “Why do you question these things in your hearts? Which is easier, to say to the paralytic, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Rise, take up your bed and walk’? But that you may know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins”—he said to the paralytic— “I say to you, rise, pick up your bed, and go home.” And he rose and immediately picked up his bed and went out before them all, so that they were all amazed and glorified God, saying, “We never saw anything like this!”

Luke 17:11-19 On the way to Jerusalem he was passing along between Samaria and Galilee. And as he entered a village, he was met by ten lepers, who stood at a distance and lifted up their voices, saying, “Jesus, Master, have mercy on us.” When he saw them he said to them, “Go and show yourselves to the priests.” And as they went they were cleansed. Then one of them, when he saw that he was healed, turned back, praising God with a loud voice; and he fell on his face at Jesus’ feet, giving him thanks. Now he was a Samaritan. Then Jesus answered, “Were not ten cleansed? Where are the nine? Was no one found to return and give praise to God except this foreigner?” And he said to him, “Rise and go your way; your faith has made you well.”

John 9:1-7 As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him. We must work the works of him who sent me while it is day; night is coming, when no one can work. As long as I am in the world, I am the light of the world.” Having said these things, he spit on the ground and made mud with the saliva. Then he anointed the man’s eyes with the mud and said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which means Sent). So he went and washed and came back seeing.

Acts 9:40-42 But Peter put them all outside, and knelt down and prayed; and turning to the body he said, “Tabitha, arise.” And she opened her eyes, and when she saw Peter she sat up. And he gave her his hand and raised her up. Then calling the saints and widows, he presented her alive. And it became known throughout all Joppa, and many believed in the Lord.

Acts 14:8-10 Now at Lystra there was a man sitting who could not use his feet. He was crippled from birth and had never walked. He listened to Paul speaking. And Paul, looking intently at him and seeing that he had faith to be made well, said in a loud voice, “Stand upright on your feet.” And he sprang up and began walking.

Can You Share?

The Bible is so full of healing Scriptures. Please share yours in the comments below. Also, don’t forget the listen the the video in the upper right of this page, Michael W. Smith sings Healing Rain.

Resources: The Holy Bible, English Standard Version. “Scripture quotations are from The Holy Bible, English Standard Version® (ESV®), copyright © 2001 by Crossway, a publishing ministry of Good News Publishers. Used by permission. All rights reserved.” Youtube.com “Healing Rain” by Michael W. Smith

Tracy January 31, 2012 at 6:11 pm

I think I’ve been taught that the signs done by the apostles back in the New Testament day were done specifically for “unbelieving Jews” during that time period.

But on the side, isn’t it true that God doesn’t choose to heal everyone? That just “believing” we “will” be healed is no guarantee? After reading this post I felt like it was heavily one-sided that healing should be expected. I think if I were suffering from terminal cancer I would be distressed after reading this as it leaves me thinking that its my fault/sin that I am dying of cancer and God is not hearing my prayers. (I don’t have cancer- I’m just using that for an example). I do know some people who are suffering from it though.

Pam February 1, 2012 at 5:32 pm

Hi Tracy,

Thanks for sharing your heart. I understand completely what you are saying. Let me explain that I specifically chose to write it this way because I was seeking to encourage with “helpful” verses as found in the Bible. I agree God chooses who He will heal and He does make the final decision. But remember we also have accounts of how the prayers of righteous people have affected the Lord’s decisions. One that comes to the top of my mind is the account of Sodom and Gomorrah when Abraham entreated the Lord to spare the good people (Gen 19).

I was not attempting to present an argument between when God does or does not heal and I was careful not to ever say that any person with terminal illness is at fault. That not only would be an untrue statement, but it would lack compassion as well.

Again, thanks for your thoughts, that is exactly why we like to see comments from our readers because sometimes our intents can be misunderstood. I hope that you will continue to visit WCWTK and comment whenever you feel the need. Iron sharpeneth iron sis!

Tracy @ Hall of Fame Moms February 2, 2012 at 3:21 pm

Thanks for the reply, Pam. I’m not really “offended” just sharing how I “read” the post. I figured thats why we have comment sections on our blogs 🙂 I definitely am still following WCWTK.

And thanks for the gracious replies you and the other writers offer to readers. It really reflects the love of Christ 😉

MIchelle September 6, 2012 at 9:45 am

Tracy I do have terminal Cancer and without Jesus and lots of prayer I would have been dead two years ago don’t get me wrong the flesh battles with the spirit wondering when will you be healed but it is always in HIS time I hope this helps God Bless please keep me in your prayers

Winnie March 18, 2012 at 11:31 am

Please pray for my boyfriend he is not feeling well

Pamela Rose Williams March 20, 2012 at 10:42 am

Hi Winnie, How is your boyfriend feeling today? How wonderful that you asked for prayers for him. I have and I will continue to pray. Please stop by again and give me am update if you are able. Blessings to you Winnie!

Winnie March 21, 2012 at 8:44 am

Thanx Pam, he is recovering. Now its me, i have got a skin rash in the head please pray for me but also my spiritual life, i feel so weak.

shirley May 2, 2012 at 9:49 pm

Just would like to ask a question i have had knee problems for sometime now, i pray and serve my Lord Jesus Christ but, sometimes i feel myself losing faith or strength not sure which way to word could please help me with this. I have been Blessed with so many things and i know my Lord provides for me and is watching over me but physically i am drained thank you and God Bless Prayers would be appreciated.

Pamela Rose Williams May 22, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Hello Shirley, A Scripture came to mind when I read your comment: But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing. (1 Thes 2:13). I understand how hard it can be sometimes. We must listen to our body when it hurts. God gave us pain to help us to remember that sometimes we just need to take time to rest. Be sure you rest Shirley — not even God worked all the time, on the seventh day He rested. When you feel weary, rest.

Ann Hairy May 13, 2012 at 11:27 pm

Am in a lot of pain right now on the right side of my body,right underneath the right breast,please pray for me.I can’t sleep

Ann Hairy May 14, 2012 at 7:14 am

I was bless by the scriptures on healing and i know if God has healed so many people in the ancient days,he will always be God and continue to heal.God bless you and continue to pray for people

Pamela Rose Williams May 22, 2012 at 9:08 pm

Amen Ann, I see you were visiting a couple days in a row and I want you to know I prayed for you.

andrew May 22, 2012 at 8:50 pm

please pray for me total healing as i have rining in the ears
thankyou godbless.

Pamela Rose Williams May 22, 2012 at 9:13 pm

Hi Andrew, I pray that God gives you comfort very soon.

jen May 28, 2012 at 4:07 pm

Hi – I just came across your site @ a point where I am feeling so low depressed – please pray for me.

Jack Wellman May 28, 2012 at 4:10 pm

Count on us to pray for you Jen. May you take comfort in the fact that others are praying for you.

Tracy @ Hall of Fame Moms May 28, 2012 at 5:57 pm

I’m just a reader, but praying for you too, Jen.

Jack Wellman May 28, 2012 at 6:15 pm

Thank you so much Tracy. There is something special about our readers…more so than the writers. May God richly bless you petitions and bless you for them as well Tracy. I thank God for women of faith like you my friend.

Robin May 31, 2012 at 5:00 pm

I have been praying about this for about 15 years now and was wondering if I could get other people to pray also, I suffer from PVC’s, like heart arrhythmia, they are very scary and last week they have changed and I and having a series of the to where it make me weak, and can’t breath, the dr says I’m ok but I feel like I’m going die when this happens! I pray but not sure I’m praying right or something! Thank you!

Jack Wellman May 31, 2012 at 5:42 pm

I would trust your doctor Robin. I will certainly pray for you even so. Perhaps you could use the prayer of Psalm 51 since we are all sinners, I believe it is God’s desire that we “pray back” the prayers from the Bible back to God.

Jane August 10, 2012 at 8:28 pm

Robin I had the same thing for 2 years. It was one of the most scary things I’ve ever endured. I finally found a doctor who found the right medicine for me and now I am PVC and heart arrhythmia free. Praying you too will find the right meds that will help you.

jan June 25, 2012 at 8:11 am

Thank you for the article regarding healing scriptures. I would like to request for healing prayers for my mother who has cancer. She loves Jesus all her heart, mind, soul, and body. I’m very gratefully appreciated for your prayers. God bless!

Pamela Rose Williams July 2, 2012 at 5:18 pm

Hello Jan, I am praying for your mother.

Jan July 2, 2012 at 5:37 pm

Thank you so very much Pamela! My mother needs to be strong as she is 84, going to be 85 in September.

linda k. stevens June 25, 2012 at 8:56 am

please pray for my complete healing. i have recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. i firmly believe in the healing power of Jesus because He has healed me many times. i need greater faith and i ask that you pray that i can believe with no doubting. i thank you now and will gladly share when the answer comes.
God bless you!

Pamela Rose Williams July 2, 2012 at 5:19 pm

Hello Linda, I can’t wait to see what God will do with this circumstance. I pray that you have comfort and peace.

kinya June 26, 2012 at 9:54 pm

Can you plaese for me and my son

Pamela Rose Williams July 2, 2012 at 5:20 pm

Yes Kinya, you and your son are on my prayer list.

Justin June 28, 2012 at 9:23 pm

Please pray for me as I have Pvc’s like robin listed above. I have seen my doctor and trust in his advice that they ate nothing to be concerned over. I know that GOD Is healing me and is taking them away from me day by day. Thank you for the prayers!

Pamela Rose Williams July 2, 2012 at 5:21 pm

Hi Justin, I will pray for you regularly. You can count on that.

EstellA July 1, 2012 at 11:05 pm

I listened to the song “Healing Rain” Michael W Smith, and I started crying, knowing God’s merciful and loving. I am in chemo for breast cancer, and I know that this has brought me closer to God. I can’t do this without knowing that He is my Healer and Strength. I
I just finished writing 40 scriptures of healing and I am going to just repeat them each and every day, knowing God has not forsaken me.
It hasn’t been easy since I feel I’ve lost everything in my life including most of my close family members, but know I can’t dwell on them since when it comes to it, Jesus is all I have.
Thank you for the song that I was able to listen to and just let my tears come so easy. My heart was touched and I know that I chose life and not death. My faith has been uplifted and I felt so much comfort as I listened to this song.
Im so thankful I found this web page by accident but then nothing is an accident. It was truly a devine appoint from God. I feel so at peace. Thank You, Lord.
Estella 408-761-0323

Pamela Rose Williams July 2, 2012 at 5:17 pm

Hello Estella, I just read your comment and tears fell from my eyes. I praise God for using that inspiring song to help you to heal and fee at peace. I will pray that God continues to comfort you. Thank you for your kind words here.

Rosie September 21, 2012 at 2:00 am

EstelleA Jesus allowed me to have breast cancer in-august 2009.He allowed it for a reason and season. Like any sickness. Their is always something that we have that no one else have.the cancer may be in the breast but never in the say exact location.just like our DNA is different than anyone else’s.jesus know just what to do ,where to put the pain that will allow us to call on Him.i have 3children and a husband I went through the motions of having cancer. But,it was like it was an out of body experience.my older daughter talked to all the drs. and nurses.my son brought my meds and made a graph of how much and when, so my husband could give them to me.My 38 year old baby cleaned and stopped by when she could.I was in SHOCK the whole time .never in any bad pain. Jesus allow us to go through that other can see the patience,caring,faithfulness, compassion etc. He has a plan and a agenda.Hopefully we can step on board and be in agreement with His plan. By the way I took 4rounds of chemo from aug. 2009 to Jan. 2010.had an I plant put in and got healed.But each month I was on chemo i was sick to the point I was in the hospital.But, through it all I remembered that He loves us. And will not allow us to be tested more than we can bear. Much luv my sister.Be encouraged.

Nakia July 2, 2012 at 5:10 pm

Hello! I am having issues with vertigo and it is very uncomfortable and frustrating. But I want to encourage everyone out there we are not forgotten, we are loved, and we belong to him!!! Let’s not lose faith and trust in the one who created all and the one who knows everything about us. He can do anything and He has a beautiful plan for each and every one of us! Keep your eyes on him! He is coming! Nakia

Robin July 8, 2012 at 5:07 pm

I am seeking healing not only physically, but emotionally. For the past 3 1/2 years my husband and I have been raising my sister’s 3 children and she has had little to no contact with them. The baby was just 6 months old when she came to live with us and my sister left when she was 15 months old. I am struggling in many areas that healing is needed. I am angry with my mother for not telling me my sister was moving back when she knew weeks before hand. I am upset with my sister for jerking her kids around and she plays that she’s still their mom. I dunno, we have taken these kids to church from day one and tried to teach them the love of Christ, but yet we are having trouble forgiving and healing from years of troublesome in my family.These are my kids and I feel like someone is trying to take them away, then I feel like we have just been babysitters in the eyes of the law for the past 4 1/2years. I know God will protect and take care of his children and that my sister is also one of his children. I don’t know, if you could just pray for this situation and give me wisdom where needed and the right words to say and a forgiving heart. Thank you.

Lindi Duze July 17, 2012 at 3:43 am

Dear Pam

I need you to pray for me to be able to forgive my sisters in law. They have caused so much drama in my life and I find it hard to forgive them. I always ask God to give me strength and open my heart so I could learn to forgive them but I always end up hating them more. As a result I feel as if this is hindering my progress because God wants us to forgive in order for him to bless us, but I can’t please pray for me everyone. I need your prayers

Emma July 19, 2012 at 7:01 pm

Thank you so much for sharing all these wonderful scriptures! it helps a whole lot. Thak you. 🙂

Emma July 19, 2012 at 7:03 pm

Lindi Duze,
I will be praying for you and your family!! God will work everything out for you! I promise. Just trust in him and ask in his name that you might be able to forgive them!
God bless you.

Leonard August 1, 2012 at 10:49 pm

Thank you for the healing verses. I know god has a plan for us all and his blessings come in many different forms. My father the iron giant has been strucken down with cancer and my family has never been closer. He is in the beginning of fighting this terrible disease and I can only pray for God to bless us with more of the precious time that we once had. I do ask that everyone with grievance in their heart to forgive and lift the burden so we can love and support each other. Even though I have always believed it was not until recently, but well before this tragedy that I know I have been blessed and will try to bless and pray for all that I can. Thank you all and I will pray for everyone.

linda k. stevens July 19, 2012 at 10:46 pm

i posted earlier about breast cancer. i have had recent surgery. my margins were all clear and the lymph node was negative. i thank the Lord and give Him all the praise, glory and honor! thank you for this site of scriptures!

MIchelle September 6, 2012 at 9:55 am

aMEN

Jennifer July 22, 2012 at 12:22 am

Hello! I am in need of prayer..for the last nine months (since my son was four months old) I have been suffering from chest pains, shortness of breath, palpitations, and rapid heart rate. In the last nine months I have been to the emergency room countless times and was even admitted into the hospital for four days. The drs always say that everything is normal and it’s just chest wall inflammation. They have referred me to a cardiologist who has implanted a loop monitor into my chest for monitoring of my heart. They say it’s a sinus arrythmia but that it’s normal and there’s nothing to fix. I’ve recently been seeing a herbal dr who has been giving me medication to strengthen my heart. He has also told me that my thyroid is hyperactive which could also be causing my symptoms. The chest pains are very scary. Please pray for my healing.

Deaven July 23, 2012 at 11:48 pm

Please send prayers to Olivet Baptist, we are in the process of finding new preacher!

Jack Wellman July 24, 2012 at 4:49 pm

Deaven, will pray for this. I know this is not my article but Pam’s but could you tell us where this church is at so we could be more specific?

Becky Hardcastle July 27, 2012 at 11:12 am

Hello! I am a 51 year old woman who went through hip surgery on June 14th. It was much worse than my doctor thought it to be, but a blessing that he figured it all out and fixed my problem. My healing has been good, but difficult. I am a christian, and have a wonderful family. I lost my dad in February of this year also, so this has compounded my problem. My mom has had a terrible time; but has been a good source of encouragement for me. I just need prayers for myself for the down days when I hurt more; and for me to realize that there was a reason for all of this. I am a little anxious about going back to work too. I work in a pre-school program where I go in and do one-on-one with moms and preschoolers. I know God has a plan in all of this and I have learned to be more still and know that he IS GOD!!!! Please just pray for him to give me strength and wisdom. Thank you for this site. It is extremely encouraging!!!! God Bless!

LINDA R. C. August 1, 2012 at 9:45 am

HELLO,

I HAD LUNG SURGERY IN APRIL OF 2012, THE RIGHT UPPER LOBE WAS REMOVED. I AM HAVING A PROBLEM TRYING TO GET BACK TO SOME NORMALCY. I LOST A LOT OF WEIGHT AND I HAVE A PROBLEM EATING. FROM THIS SURGERY, I DEVELOPED STOMACH PROBLEMS. I NEED PRAY! I AM CALLING TO THE ELDERS AND TO OTHERS TO PRAY FOR ME TO GIVE ME STRENGTH TO GET BETTER.

Ebi August 12, 2012 at 5:27 am

Pls i need prayer for healing of my body,i have been having fainting and weakness and it very scary.pls i need your prayers.doctors have not been able to diagnise the sickness

gloria August 15, 2012 at 7:27 am

please pray for my sister her name is blessing,she has been sick for some time now,

SAMUEL JOHN August 19, 2012 at 5:19 am

please pray me, i am going to write supplementary exam into one of the universities in Nigeria. I need an excellent performance and admission. Thanks and God bless you

lenny August 23, 2012 at 10:20 am

please pray for me, my doctor said i need to get surgery of chronic appendicitis. I reall don’t want to get surgery and I’m trying on natural meication now. I’m a female from Indonesia. I believed that God will heal my sickness. Amen and thank you.

Pamela Rose Williams August 23, 2012 at 12:49 pm

Hello lenny, I urge you to get that surgery if your doctor has advised. Sometimes God uses doctors for the healing process.

grace August 23, 2012 at 11:13 am

Please pray for my husband, Anthony as he is not feeling well. please pray that god will heal him completely without going through any surgery.

God bless

Pamela Rose Williams August 23, 2012 at 12:52 pm

Hello Grace, I will pray for Anthony, beginning right now.

Christian August 23, 2012 at 12:39 pm

Greetings in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I just got a call that my mother is sick, she said she is having pains in her chest and that she feeling weak. I did’nt know what to do so I googled healing and that was how I got this site. Pls, pray for her.

Pamela Rose Williams August 23, 2012 at 12:51 pm

Hello Christian, Thank you for your comment. Please see that your mother goes to the Emergency Room. Chest pain and weakness are symptoms that require doctor intervention. I will pray for wisdom for the doctors.

Collins September 2, 2012 at 11:16 pm

I want to bless the name of the Lord for the inspiration and comfort this web page has brought to the souls of many. God will continually strengthen you and give you more inspiration. He will grant your every desires. Ma’am you are on my prayer list.

Pamela Rose Williams September 3, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Tara September 4, 2012 at 8:18 pm

Pam, I am 8 weeks pregnant and recently found out there is a large bleed around the gestational sack threatening the life of my baby. Please, please pray for healing. Thank you ~ Tara

Pamela Rose Williams September 4, 2012 at 9:05 pm

Yes Tara, I am praying now!

Jan September 6, 2012 at 2:33 pm

My mother Irene Nardandrea is now in terminal condition with cancer and I pray alot for her and our family. Please help her to heal her and strength and courage to get her back to health. She had a miracle three years ago and she was fine… and now she is in hospice care and I really need prayers to help her ! God Bless you !!

Robert September 15, 2012 at 10:19 pm

Thank you So much for these wonderful scriptures. Ive been dealing with on and off inflammation in my uvula. Doctor say its normal but it just worries me sometimes. Keep me in Your prayers. God bless.

jen2 September 18, 2012 at 1:53 pm

Please may I ask for prayers. I have lung cancer and have had chemo and radiotherapy; at the moment the signs aren’t too positive, however I have had real evidence of prayer helping throughout my treatment. I know that this is selfish but I was led to this site and feel that this was god’s purpose. Thank you

jen2 September 25, 2012 at 4:23 pm

Thank you to those have prayed in reponse to this post. My oncologist was so much more positive today, and actually said “thank God”, when she was discussing my progress. So I too thank God with all my heart. Bless you all.

Lisa September 20, 2012 at 11:15 am

Please pray for me as Im not well for the past weeks. I’m experiencing pain on my left pelvis. Doctor said it could be kidney stones. I had undergo shockwave 4yrs ago. It’s been very uncomfortable as I keep on urinating and it affects me already. Whenever I feel down or seems losing faith I always say Jesus,Jesus,Jesus. Before I drink my medicine I would say Jesus 3x.

Elvia September 25, 2012 at 7:47 am

Please lift me up in your prayers. I am 33 weeks pregnant with hypertension. Would you please pray for healing peace strength faith and courage for me. I don’t want to be anxious anymore. I need prayer on giving it to God and believing all will be well. In Jesus name.

Rachelle September 27, 2012 at 1:33 pm

TESTIMONY*** Last night i was laying down in my bed, and i had the worst pain ever in my uterus. it was so painful i couldnt move, nor speak. it felt as if something came over me that kept me still. the only thing i could move were my hand and my eyes. i closed my eyes, and rubbed where the pain was and prayed. asking god to forgive me for whatever it is i have done, to lead and guide me, and to heal my body from the top of my head to the bottom of my feet. all i need is the faith of a size of a mustard seed. and i know my faith of your healing power is way bigger. i prayed for loved ones in the hospital, prayed for other people with troubled minds and repeatedly said “IN THE NAME OF JESUS!!” as soon as i ended my prayer, i felt heat all over my body. i still could not move nor speak. then all of a sudden, the heat went away, and the pain went away. and all i could say was THANK YOU JESUS!!! my god is a healer

renee September 27, 2012 at 10:05 pm

Hi, God bless you. Can you please pray for my grandaughter she is only 12 yrs old and she is hanging around with the wrong kids. Thank you

cheri September 30, 2012 at 10:32 pm

yes i sure will

cheri September 30, 2012 at 10:30 pm

i suffered 2 head injuries after being a passenger in a semi-car accident but through that experience i was able to help others understand seizures of different types and learned to be more patient. also after the accident i was going blind but he healed me. by being ill it has brought me into contact with many sick people worse than myself so i also learned humility and the sacred gift of life we are given. its’ not owed to us by any means but we receive it and i thank God for surviving all this and emotional abuse later i still praise him i learned many other things .

Laura October 1, 2012 at 5:09 am

Please pray for my mother. She is suffering with alzheimers. She is becoming very weak and has shortness of breath. God is a healing God and I believe in Him.

Terrie October 5, 2012 at 10:52 am

My mom has been battling cancer for over 18 months and it is so hard watching her struggle. I read something today that got me searching “Stop focusing on your problem, and focus on the Problem Solver.” So I searched for scriptures for healing and I found your blog. After reading it, I wanted to share this for you and others out there. Keep the faith and when you get discouraged remember, focus on Jesus Christ – He is our healer!

stephen October 6, 2012 at 10:30 am

Dear woman of God.

I am Stephen from Africa but in Dubai at the moment.the Dr said i have hepatitis and as per the la here i cannot pic up employment.I believ that distance is not barrier and God is The great Healer.

Please pray for me ..

Thanks you….

Cindy McDaniel October 7, 2012 at 8:54 am

I have been diagnosed with mestastatic lung cancer. We are waiting to see where it started. I had a pet scan on Thursday a week ago right before leaving for a vacation we had been planning for months before this diagnosis. We didn’t purchase travel insurance so we decided to go and ask the doctor to hold the results of the test until we returned. I have been raised by two christian parents who taught me to believe for gods healing. My father passed away from pancreatic cancer two years ago. My family needs me very much. I have taken care of my mom since my father passed and although my children are grown their father has not been in their life at all and they see me as both mom and dad. They are very attached to me. Please pray for me and I am looking for believers to stand with me on this. Thank you all and god bless. I am 40 years old.

Cindy October 11, 2012 at 6:20 pm

I am new to your site. I am enjoying your comments. I just met a couple who are Christians. She (Renne) has brain cancer & is in the last stages; unconscious most of the time. Her husband, Ray, is a fairly new Christian; doesn’t know the Word very well. I have been ministering to him to put his faith in the healing Jesus provided for when he shed His blood on the cross; everything we have from God is because of that finished work at Calvary. Do you have any suggestions of how I can minister further to Ray. Please pray for Renne’s total healing – She and Ray are raising their 6 grandchildren and she is greatly needed. Thanks for your prayers

Lisa October 13, 2012 at 9:40 pm

I come tonight asking for prayer, I have been told I am 100% dependent on my pacemaker and suffer from severe panic disorder. Most days are a challenge as I would just like to stay in bed with the pillows over me head but I can’t, I have a family that depends on me. I have been a backslider and trying so hard to make my way back to God. I have told my doctor several times that I belive the new device they gave me has problems but I can’t seem to get him to listen. Please join my prayer for Gods healing as well as my prayer to be back in the fold of Christ no matter what barrier the devil trys to put up. In Jesus Holy Name.

Christopher October 15, 2012 at 5:22 pm

Please pray for me and my wife. we have been married for almost 4 years and we have no children. We were involved in drinking,smoking, sexual immoralities and other things that are not good in Gods sight. I got repented few weeks ago and commit my family to the Lord and hoping for God to toch and heal us…please pray for us for Gods special healing and touch.

Jessica October 16, 2012 at 4:10 am

Let me first say; I googled scripture for healing and your link was the one I chose. I needed to read those scriptures. Ok so I shall try to make this understandable. I few up as a Pastors Kid, I have always known God heals, I have seen it over the years. (now married with children) I also have read the bible from cover-cover. I tell you it’s crazy how you can forget so easily what you have already read. But when reading the verse directed about how to pray;not praying “on display so-to-speak” I was kind of convincted; not of the aspect “oh look at me” but of having the “churchy goers mindset” oh this week when my bible study gets together I’ll mention it then. God wants me NOW, he wants me to humble myself and ask him to come heal me. I spoke right here in my bedroo
And said God I need you I have had my back problems before it healed with 2months of somebody else helping me. I can’t take this constant pain. I need you to heal me, only You can work miracles. I haven’t been sleeping properly because of this pain; but Lord I know you are able. Thank you for your healing!…. I fell asleep; woke up needing to nurse my baby girl and my pain was gone!!!! Thank you Jesus!!!! Anyhow point of the story; I need not wait to go to my father for help; i need to go spend some quiet & alone time with him. Ask him for help. I am glad I read your site. May God Bless you& your ministry. 😉

Melissa October 16, 2012 at 8:35 pm

Please pray for my mom. She had breast cancer over 10 years ago and now they have found another lump in the same breast. For over 2 years she has had GI issues I am so worried that there is something else going on besides the new lump in her breast. The biopsy is in a couple of days . Please pray her body is cancer free. She is my best friend and I’m not sure what I would do without her. Please God heal her.

Elijah October 21, 2012 at 3:24 pm

Thank you very much for putting these healing scriptures together. Thank you for this labour of love. I pray that as you think about others and pray for their well being that the Almighty God will continually think about you and your wekll being.

Tomorrow, I will be going to the hospital wirg my wife to pray with a family frined who has been under severe pain from cancer. I have faith that God the heaker will heal her.

I will appreviate it, if you would please pray for Irene to receive her healing. Kindly pray for God to strenghten her faith in Jesus name.. Thank you.